Plusgrade Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Bids (the “Bid”) you (“the Passenger”) submit to Aeromexico for the opportunity to obtain an Upgrade to Clase Premier (“Upgrade”) with an original Economy Class ticket for travel on Aeromexico and Aeromexico Connect. This Upgrade Policy does not apply to codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Passengers submitting Bids must be at least 18 years old. Upgrades are personal and cannot be transferred.
- Bids shall apply only to the flight segment for which the Upgrade is approved.
- All Passengers booked under the same reservation must request an Upgrade. The purchase price accepted shall be on a per-Passenger basis.
- Upgrade applications do not apply for the following fare categories:
*Involuntary rerouting tickets
*Free air tickets (donation, complimentary or others)
*Nonrevenue tickets such as employee passes and unitickets
- Upgrades to Clase Premier include the following services and benefits:
*Greater seating comfort and legroom
*Premier counter check-in
*Priority boarding and deplaning
*Priority baggage handling
*Clase Premier baggage allowance
*Special menu choices, on certain routes
- Does not includes access to the Premier Lounge
- The original Contract of Carriage shall apply to all Passengers obtaining Upgrades, except for the baggage allowance. Such conditions include minimum and maximum stay requirements, cancellations, penalties and changes. Club Premier Members shall earn kilometers on the original fare basis, rather than on the Upgrade class, according to the Club Premier Terms and Conditions.
- Aeromexico cannot guarantee specific seats for Passengers upgraded to Clase Premier, as these depend on availability.
- Upgrade confirmations will be emailed to the address provided by each Passenger.
- Approved Upgrade costs will be charged to the debit or credit card supplied with the Bid. All Upgrades must be paid with one single debit or credit card. Payments with card combinations are not allowed. If the charge to your card is declined, you will automatically lose the Upgrade, which will be offered to the next highest bidder with no liability for Aeromexico. The carrier will not disclose the price paid by the Passenger entitled to the Upgrade or disseminate information on the price range paid for the Upgrade.
- Passenger Upgrade Bids do not include taxes and surcharges, which will be charged in addition to the airfare.
- All Upgrade and applicable tax payments are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-endorsable.
- Should Aeromexico cancel your flight, it will make its best effort to guarantee you a Clase Premier seat on the rerouted flight, subject to availability. If an Upgrade is not available on the rerouted flight, the price paid will be refunded, and the Passenger will travel in the cabin originally booked. Please send all suggestions and complaints in this regard to email@example.com
- Upgrade costs shall not be refunded if the Passenger changes, cancels or misses their flight for reasons not attributable to the airline, or due to an act of God or force majeure, even when the cost of the original airfare is refundable. These Upgrades cannot be transferred for use on another flight or by another Passenger.
- Aeromexico reserves the right to amend the above conditions at its sole discretion at any time. The carrier will advise all Passengers enrolled in the Upgrade program of any significant changes made to these Terms and Conditions by email.
- Passengers accept these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Plusgrade Program.