Baggage – Trips between Mexico and Asia
For trips between Mexico and Asia:
You can bring onboard as a carry-on:
- One piece of up to 10 kg/22 lbs. (in Clase Premier 18 kg/39 lbs.) and linear dimensions of up to 115 cm (45") (56 x 36 x 23 cms or 22" x 14" x 9" length+width+height)
- One personal object (ex. handbag, briefcase, lap top case or backpack) max. 3 kg/6.6 lbs.
- One additional item (ex. umbrella, camera with case, duty free bag)
You can check this baggage at no additional charge:
- In Economy Class, two bags of up to 23 kg/50 lbs. each
- In Clase Premier: 3 bags of up to 32 kg/70 lbs. each
- Club Premier Gold, Delta Silver Medallion and SkyTeam Elite passengers: an additional bag of up to 22 lbs/10kg.
- Club Premier Platinum/Titanium, Delta Gold/Platinum/Diamond Elite and SkyTeam Elite Plus members: one additional bag of up to 50 lbs/23 kg in Main Cabin and 32 kg/70 lbs in Clase Premier.
- Platinum Card American Express Aeromexico members: one additional bag for all flights operated by Aeromexico and Aeromexico Connect when ticket is purchased with card and card is presented at check-in.
- Santander Aeroméxico Infinite card: one additional piece of baggage of 32kg in Economy Class and Premier.
- Passengers with Banamex Aeromexico cards do not have additional baggage allowances
- If you qualify for multiple extra baggage allowances based on Club Premier level, other frequent flyer level, or Platinum Card American Express Aeromexico, you may only use one of those benefits.
Bags may have linear dimensions of up to 158 cm (62")