Baggage – Trips entirely within Mexico
For itineraries which begin and end entirely within Mexico (including San Diego-Tijuana CBX):
You can bring onboard as a carry-on:
- One piece of up to 10 kg/22 lbs. (in Clase Premier 18 kg/39 lbs.) and linear dimensions of up to 115 cm (45") (56 x 36 x 23 cms or 22" x 14" x 9" length+width+height)
- One personal object (ex. handbag, briefcase, lap top case or backpack) max. 3 kg/6.6 lbs.
- One additional item (ex. umbrella, camera with case, duty free bag)
You can check this baggage at no additional charge:
- In Economy Class, one bag of up to 25 kg/55 lbs.
- In Clase Premier: you may check two bags, and both bags together can weigh up to 30 kg/66 lbs. total.
- Club Premier Gold, Delta Silver Medallion and SkyTeam Elite passengers: an additional bag of up to 22 lbs/10 kg
- Club Premier Platinum/Titanium, Delta Gold/Platinum/Diamond Elite and SkyTeam Elite Plus passengers: an additional bag of up to 55 lbs/25 kg.
- Platinum Card American Express Aeromexico members: one additional bag for all flights operated by Aeromexico and Aeromexico Connect when ticket is purchased with card and card is presented at check-in.
- Santander Aeroméxico Infinite card: one additional piece of baggage of 32kg in Economy Class and Premier
- Passengers with Banamex Aeromexico cards do not have additional baggage allowances
- If you qualify for multiple extra baggage allowances based on Club Premier level, other frequent flyer level, or Platinum Card American Express Aeromexico, you may only use one of these benefits.
- Passengers traveling with infants can check a bassinet or stroller
Bags may have linear dimensions of up to 158 cm (62")