Accepted Payment Forms
Your payment options for purchasing an Aeromexico ticket
Aeromexico offers several secure payment options for purchasing your reserved tickets with us. The best way to make your purchase is with your credit or debit card at aeromexico.com.
We currently accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards: American Express, Visa or MasterCard
- Debit Cards: Visa or MasterCard (globally)
In Mexico, HSBC, Santander, Banamex, Bancomer, Inbursa, Azteca, Banorte and BanCoppel debit cards are accepted.
- PayPal: Payments via a PayPal account or with PayPal credit or debit cards are all accepted. Through PayPal you can also pay with Visa, MaterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. For payments with PayPal using debit cards issued in Mexico: Bancomer, Banamex, Banorte, Santander and HSBC are all accepted. For PayPal debit cards issued in the U.S. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- In-store payments (Mexico-only): You should reserve at least 24-hours before your flight departure time and pay within 12-hours of making your reservation. There is not an additional charge by Aeromexico for this service. You can make your in-store payments at:
- Sanborns: in cash or with credit/debit cards
- Soriana: in cash or with credit/debit cards
- Telecomm: in cash
- Banamex, Bancómer, HSBC, or Santander branches: in cash, by check or with credit/debit cards of these mentioned banks.
- In-store payments (USA): Starting September 2015, you will be able to pay for tickets reserved via our Call Center, in various businesses like Walmart, CVS and Walgreens and through the service SafetyPay. In the future, it will be possible to pay for reserved tickets on our website aeromexico.com and via our Aeromexico app.
- Gift Cards and other electronic cards
- UATP card
- Purchase your Aeromexico ticket in cash with MoneyGram
You can now pay for your Aeromexico ticket in cash! Make your reservation by phone with our Call Center and pay for your ticket in cash at Walmart, CVS or with other participating stores.