Bus Service in London
With Aeromexico you can make Bus service reservations to and from London and connections to cities throughout United Kingdom, including: Bath, Ringwood, Birmingham, Cambridge, Cardiff, Colchester, Nottingham, Winchester, among others.
Traveling by Bus: Ticket Information
Please consider the following if you purchased your National Express (NX) bus tickets through Aeromexico:
- Passengers must print train tickets at www.accesrail.com under the Check-In section within 72-hours before the bus scheduled departure.
- To print a ticket: All passengers must enter the Aeromexico’s reservation code or e-ticket number (beginning with 139) and the passenger’s name exactly as it appears on the reservation.
- Note: This procedure doesn’t apply to children 2 and under, as they do not require tickets to travel with NX.
- A printed NX ticket is required to board the bus. Travelers will find the date, time and route printed on their ticket. Free seat the day of departure.
- NX does not employ ticketing agents to assist with this procedure and travelers will not be permitted to board bus with an Aeromexico’s ticket.
The following is a National Express e-ticket. It contains information on connections between two bus stations, as seen bellow.
- Do not discard your NX ticket until you have reached your final destination, as passengers may be asked to display it at any time.
- Passengers must arrive at the Central Bus Station 30 minutes before your depart.
Transfer Connections from T4 of Heathrow London Airport to Central Bus Station at T3
- In Departures take the free transportation with Heathrow Connect (www.heathrowconnect.com), to Terminal 3, where is located the Central Bus Station to board your trip with National Express.
- National Express tickets are valid for travel on the scheduled departure time indicated on the boarding pass. In the event that the passenger arrives at the station either earlier or later than their scheduled train departure time due to issues related to their flight, the passenger will be accommodated and offered a seat on the next bus (subject to seat availability).
- NX Baggage Allowance: You can take two medium-sized suitcases (each weighing no more than 20kg) on your coach, plus a small piece of hand luggage.
For more information, please contact our Aeromexico Call Center at 800 977 55 33 (UK) - 1 800 855 474 (Ireland) or go to http://www.nationalexpress.com/airports/heathrow-airport.aspx