Train Travel in Canada
With Aeromexico you can make train reservations to or from Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal to any of the following stations:
|Montreal YUL to:
Quebec City XLJ
|Toronto YYZ to:
Niagara Falls XLV
|Vancouver XEA to:
Please consider the following, if you purchased your Via Rail Canada train tickets through Aeromexico:
- Passengers must print train tickets at www.accesrail.com under the Check-In section within 72-hours prior to the train's scheduled departure.
- To print a ticket: All passengers must enter Aeromexico’s reservation code or e-ticket number (beginning with 139) and the passenger’s name exactly as it appears on the reservation.
- Note: This procedure doesn’t apply to children 2 and under, as they do not require tickets to travel with FWG.
- A printed Via Rail ticket is required to board the train. Travelers will find the date, time, route, seat number and train number printed on their ticket.
- Via Rail does not employ ticketing agents to assist with this procedure and travelers will not be permitted to board trains with an Aeromexico ticket.
- The issued travel documents include a VIA Rail Canada e-ticket, as seen below and pages containing information on connections between airports and train stations.
- Do not discard your Via Rail ticket until you have reached your final destination as passengers may be asked to display it at any time.
Transfer connections to/from the Airport
- From Montreal-Trudeau Airport to Dorval Station: The free AirConnect shuttle service between Montreal-Trudeau Airport to the Dorval VIA Rail Station runs at regular intervals (every 20 to 30 minutes.) The approximate travel time is 10 minutes.
- The shuttle posts are located at:
- International flights: Arrivals Level, VINCI Park / VIA Rail sign, Post 3 located in the taxis and shuttles area.
- Domestic flights: Arrivals Level, at the VINCI Park / VIA Rail sign, Post 2 located in the taxis and shuttles area.
- The free shuttle service from Dorval VIA Rail Station to the Montreal-Trudeau Airport can be called using the direct line on the outside wall at Dorval Station (514-633-0975). You will be dropped off at the appropriate departures area (please tell the driver which airline you are using).
- From Toronto-Pearson Airport to Union Station: The new Union Pearson (UP) Express rail link connecting Toronto Pearson Airport with Union Station in downtown Toronto is the best option. It takes 25 minutes, and departs every 15 minutes between 5:30am and 1:00am daily. UP Express station is in Terminal 1. For more information, visit www.upexpress.com
- The connection between Terminal 3 and Terminal 1 of Toronto Pearson International Airport is provided by the Terminal Link train, a free service.
- From Vancouver International Airport to Vancouver Pacific Central Station: TransLink’s Canada Line SkyTrain is the best option to transport passengers from Vancouver International Airport (YVR), located on Sea Island in Richmond, about 12 km (7.5 mi) from Downtown Vancouver. Service runs daily between 5:07am and 12:56am, with departures every 7 minutes during peak hours. The approx. journey time is 39 minutes and the adult fare is $9.
For more information, please contact our Aeromexico Call Center at 1 (800) 237-6639 or go to http://www.viarail.ca/en/travel-infos.