Train Travel in London
With Aeromexico you can make train reservations to and from London and connections to cities throughout United Kingdom, including: Oxford, Bristol, Parkway, Bath, Temple Meads, Cardiff, Plymouth, St. Austell, Penzance, Exeter, Swansea.
Traveling by Train: Ticket Information
Please consider the following if you purchased your First Great Western (FGW) train tickets through Aeromexico:
- Passengers must print train tickets at www.accesrail.com under the Check-In section within 72-hours before the train's scheduled departure.
- To print a ticket: All passengers must enter the Aeromexico’s reservation code or e-ticket number (beginning with 139) and the passenger’s name exactly as it appears on the reservation.
- Note: This procedure doesn’t apply to children 2 and under, as they do not require tickets to travel with FWG.
- A printed FGW ticket is required to board the train. Travelers will find the date, time, route and train number printed on their ticket. Free seat the day of departure.
- FGW does not employ ticketing agents to assist with this procedure and travelers will not be permitted to board trains with an Aeromexico ticket.
- FGW tickets are valid on any departure. The passenger should always check departure screens at Stations for the exact departure times and check platform numbers since they can be altered at short notice.
- Train schedules can be verified at: http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/Train-times-and-tickets/Train-times
- HX - Heathrow Express. Passengers traveling between Heathrow Airport and London Paddington Station receive a free HX e-ticket and a page containing information on connections between airports and train stations.
- FGW – First Great Western
- Do not discard your First Great Western ticket until you have reached your final destination, as passengers may be asked to display it at any time.
- Passengers must arrive at the train station 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
Transfer Connections to/from the Airport
- How to commute between London Heathrow terminals and London Paddington station:
- If you’re arriving at Terminal 4, take the inter-terminal shuttle that departure from Terminal 2 and 3 to Heathrow Central (departures every 15 minute, travel time four minutes). From there, take a Heathrow Express service to London Paddington – journey time is 15 minutes.
- From London Paddington to Heathrow Airport:
- Trains usually depart from Platforms 6 and 7 at Paddington Station.
- For Terminal 4, change at Heathrow Central and catch the free transfer service. These connecting trains depart every 15 minutes and travel time is four minutes.
For more information, please contact our Aeromexico Call Center at 01 800 021 4000 or go to https://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/